Conversations with Sterile Processing Technicians in Business
Interview 1: Jamie Terran and Selendra Brown
Topic: Starting a Content Sharing Platform and NonProfit organization
- Discuss how to make an impact on your Community.
- Understand how to step out of the box and do a thing you don’t know how to do.
- Learn how to get support for education, even when you can’t afford it.
Interview 2: Jamie Terran and Dannie O. Smith
Topic: How Attending a Conference Can Launch a New Phase In Your Career
- Learn how to use the skills you already have to improve your field.
- Discuss how to become more involved in your local professional organizations.
Interview 3: Jamie Terran and Melanie Perry
Topic: How To Start a Blog to Share Your Experiences and Build a Community
- Learn how to start a blog to share your experiences and connect with people in your field with similar experiences.
- Why it matters to have a community of people in your field.
Interview 4: Jamie Terran and Johanne Benoit
Topic: Balancing Entrepreneurship and Working as a Tech: Variety at Work
- Discuss Sterile Processing Entrepreneurship in Dentistry.
- Talk about the SP Hosted Clubhouse Community and the impact it makes.
Interview 5: Jamie Terran and Jhmeid Billingslea
Topic: Transitioning from Being a Technician to Working for a Company
- Discuss how and why you might want to work for a company rather than a healthcare facility.
- Discuss the challenges healthcare facilities commonly face, which consultants help to correct.
This course is approved to receive 1.25 CE from CBSPD and HSPA.