April 1, 2022 Live Webinar: Made to Order: An Inside Look at the Logistics of Sterile Processing Products and Manufacturing
1pm PT | 4pm ET
When the Discovery Channel released the first season of “How It’s Made?” over 20 years ago, few people knew how big of a hit the documentary-style film series would be. Showing how everyday items like bubble gum, car engines, and guitars would become. The audience for the show has been growing ever since its January 6th, 2001 debut.
Have you ever wondered what an episode of “How It’s Made?” would look like in your Sterile Processing department? Have you ever considered how the products you use in your department come to be and everything that’s entailed in getting them from the warehouse to the hospital dock? There’s more than meets the eye to the stories of supposedly simple things like peel pouches, sterilization tape, and load stickers. This presentation will give you an inside look into the world of product manufacturing and logistics.
Making time for professional development is incredibly challenging for most individuals. Many Sterile Processing Professionals are looking for the next step in their career. However, they don’t know what action to take. To achieve your goals, you need to know precisely what they are and plan to get there. This presentation will help you learn the steps to identify and achieve your goals! Attendees will learn how to develop a growth mindset which allows them to learn from limitations. They will learn a straightforward method to describe their professional visions and goals. Finally, attendees will learn to ask for and utilize professional feedback to achieve their goals.
- Create a plan for professional growth, based on your goals.
- Describe your professional goals and vision.
- Understand the importance of seeking out feedback and growth opportunities.
- Learn the difference between a fixed and growth mindset.
How to Navigate the World of Private Labels to Get What Your Sterile Processing Department Needs
- Identify what private labeling is and how it is done in healthcare.
- Discuss the common myths and misunderstandings of private labeling.
- Outline private labels used in SPD and why it is important for healthcare professionals to advocate within their health systems.